zero Tolerance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unite the clans?

5 posters

Go down

Unite the clans? Empty Unite the clans?

Post  zT! Raygun Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:39 pm

well fellas, i have a proposition for ya..me and Airwolf have been talking and we were thinking of bringing {DHA} back from the grave. LVC has around 10 active members and another 20 floating around in cyber space lool but i do think we would be better together than 2 seperate clans. Obviously we do have the server and your infantry maps server and teamspeak if anyone wants to use it and Wolf has the DHA site all ready to go if we want. I just think it would be fun if we were all in the same clan and that way scrims and server population would be alot cooler. Lemme know how you guys feel about this. As you know im not about power or anything so there really arent any rules or fee's or anything weird like that. But it would be one helluva clan if we were to join up. talk it over and let me know Cool
zT! Raygun
zT! Raygun

Back to top Go down

Unite the clans? Empty Re: Unite the clans?

Post  shaeofwar Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:27 am

Ray, I doubt it would work. The nature of our two clans is too different. We are a competitive, invite only clan. Merging the clans would change that. That would upset our members who joined a clan of our nature. ie. It would change the clan into a type of which they did not join. I hope you understand.

shaeofwar

Back to top Go down

Post  unique Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:24 pm

lol i was thinkin the same thing but didn know how to explain...

I like then clan as it is and i hope the rest do.. or they can go suck a lemon Very Happy lol
unique
unique

Back to top Go down

Post  zT! Raygun Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:39 pm

i get it your'e better than us confused
zT! Raygun
zT! Raygun

Back to top Go down

Post  zT! Balza[FIN] Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:29 am

I donĀ“t know if i should involve, when im not in the position to make calls like these but..

I have to agree with shae and unique. I dont think it would work. Ray, I love you and we have allways had a blast on the field and I hope it will continue like that. I feel like ur one of "us" (the good guys Very Happy ). But I really dont know the other LVC members than u and Erock (maybe delta too) + some who have not been that nice to me. Sure they are nice fellows, we just dont play at the same time (timecap).

Like shae allready said, all our members are individually invited on these criterions:
https://zerotolerance.forummotion.com/zero-tolerance-f1/so-you-want-to-be-zt-t16.htm
If we would join our forces, it would be like we invited 10 members blind folded (for me anyway). We just are not that kinda clan. We want to do the draft our self.

I dont think we are better than you guys, we are just different. I hope u can make any sense of what I said and i hope all the best for you and the {DHA} clan. I also hope we can stay as close as we have been most of my dc carreer, u have been a very important person for me.
zT! Balza[FIN]
zT! Balza[FIN]
Admin
Admin

https://zerotolerance.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zT! Raygun Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:04 pm

Thank you Balza Cool

i'm sorry for the rude repsponse, but at the time it kinda pissed me off a bit. I understand what u shae and Unique are saying now though.. sunny

You and Ami (freddy) are my 2 favorite people to play with in DC
Since the early days the ability to play as a team is what this game is all about. I have many fantastic memories of defending villa's and trying to take slums when it seem's that it's you and I against all of blue. I want you to know that i consider all of you my friends and that we will always be brothers on the battlefield Very Happy

My main focus was to get more of us playing together.. Instead of having to play TMP or other servers.. If we could all get together like u guys have beeen tring to do on sundays then it could be 5 vs 5 instead of 2 vs 2

most of our names will draw a crowd and my light bulb was if other people see all of our names in a server we would populate that thing in a heartbeat and that would make all of us happy.

I respect your decision afro
zT! Raygun
zT! Raygun

Back to top Go down

Post  unique Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:28 am

Thats cool man glad to hear your fine with it Cool

And we can still do those things, when we see u guys on your server we hop in for a round or 2. I seem to always have a laugh on your server, more so than others.
Also on other servers we play like a team or just try have as much crack as possible Very Happy.
unique
unique

Back to top Go down

Post  {DHA} Delta Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:45 pm

Hi zT! fellows. Thanks for letting me join your forum. Just stopped by to say hi and I always enjoy it when you guys stop in for a bit. I played with a few of you over the years in different clans. I get to laughing so hard I can't breath sometimes. I always enjoy our battles, even though I get tromped quite often. I have always tried to play with the best tallent around and by doing so, I get better. Anyways, good to see you now and then and stop in and play the DHA server often. We welcome you!
Take care!
Delta Dan
{DHA} Delta
{DHA} Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum